Baby lullaby music from contemporary artists that you'll love listening to as well. If classical is not your thing and you can't listen to another nursery rhyme then this playlist is for you. A compilation of soft and sweet melodies with modern songwriting, perfect for putting your baby to rest.
Related: lullaby music for babies , lullaby music for baby, music for baby in womb, mozart for babies
Baby Lullaby Music- The Cool List(noted by who song is performed by)
- Goodnight My Angel by Billy Joel Written for his seven year old daughter Alexa, this song was written as a piano piece to follow his song River of Dreams.
- Lullaby Song by Leonard Cohen
- Baby Mine by Allison Krauss A sweet ode to baby, Krauss makes this song magical with her gorgeous voice.
- Rainbow Connection by Sarah McLachlan A cherished song by many popular artists including Kermit the Frog. McLachlan's version is especially mesmerizing and lovely.
- Beautiful Boy by Ben Harper Written by John Lennon for his son Sean, the song revels the passion of a parent for their child. Ben Harper makes it especially endearing with his voice.
- Three Little Birds by Bob Marley Recognizable by it's popular chorus "every little thing is gonna be alright" which many people confuse for the title.
- Blessed by Elton John A modern lullaby from a brilliant songwriter, capturing all the wishes we have for our children.
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow by Israel Kamakawiwoʻole A bright and cheerful version of the beloved classic song.
- Little James by Oasis
- Better Together by Jack Johnson
- What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong
- They Long to Be Close to You by the Carpenters
- Danny's Song by Loggins & Messina When Loggin's says "He will be like she and me, free a dove, conceived in love, the son is gonna shine above" you can't help but feel a tug at the heartstrings.
- Young at Heart by Michael Buble
- Your Song by Ellie Goulding Originally by Elton John, Goulding makes this song shine with her sweet voice.
- Lullaby Song by Ben Folds
- Make You Feel My Love by Adele Adele's powerful voice paired with the passionate lyrics apply not only to romantic love, but a motherly love as well.
- You Belong to Me by Ben Taylor
- Imagine by Jack Johnson Another Lennon classic that makes for a wonderful baby lullaby, envisioning a peaceful world for our children to inherit.
- The Long Day is Over by Norah Jones An appropriate title for weary parents, this song will relax you and baby after a long day.