Kid friendly meals, fun breakfast ideas for kids. These cute breakfast combos will be irresistable to even the pickiest of eaters. Here are a few of our favorite fun breakfast ideas:
Kid Friendly Meals – Breakfast Ideas for Kids
- Healthy Smoothies – A delicious and nutritious way to start the day, a smoothie is a great way to sneak some healthy foods into your kid’s breakfast. Yogurt for protein plus some fruits and veggies is an easy start. Add some extra nutrients with a good organic greens powder or a spoonful of chia seeds
- Easy Egg Cups – Simple to make and lots of tasty recipes, egg cups or breakfast egg muffins can be baked up the night before and ready to grab and go in the morning
- Oatmeal Bars- A box of oats and a couple more ingredients and you’ve got a homemade snack thats perfect for breakfast. Check out some of these awesome recipes for peanut butter banana, iced pumpkin and more….
- Fun Pancakes- Kids love pancakes! Why not serve up some fun hotcakes before they head out the door. This Funfetti Pancake Recipe practically broke Pinterest, and these Mini Muffin Pancakes are a favorite in my house. See more pancake recipes on Pinterest
- Cereal Cookies – Take everything your kids love about cereal and turn it into a cookie, genius right? These recipes for cereal cookies make kid friendly meals for breakfast or anytime
- Breakfast Burritos and Quesadillas – Need a mess-free portable breakfast you can prep the night before? Try one of these filling breakfast burrito recipes or breakfast quesadilla recipe
- Yogurt Pops – Great as a treat or for an easy breakfast idea for kids. Pour yogurt into popsicle molds and add some fruit. Stick in the freezer and you’ve got a “pop”ular protein filled breakfast they’ll love. See recipes for yogurt pops on Pinterest
- Pizza Bagels – Kids love pizza, so these make a great breakfast idea or healthy lunch. Spread some sauce, add cheese and your favorite toppings and pop in the toaster oven. See the best pizza bagel recipes on Pinterest
- French Toast – Classic breakfast fare, fold it up or cut into bites. Some yummy ways to make French Toast
- Tater Tot Casserole– Combine the crunch goodness of baked tots the gooey goodness of cheese and throw in a few extras (sausage, bacon, veggies…. ) and you’ve got a crowd pleasing dish to start the day. Checkout these tasty tater tot casserole recipes
Breakfast is an important part of the day, so don’t let your family get bored with the basics or start skipping it all together. Mix it up with these kid friendly meals that will make breakfast worth waking up to and start the day off right.
Have a delicious breakfast idea you’d like to share with us? Click here for submissions
Love these tips? Click on the share buttons at the bottom of this post and share, or leave us a comment.
Like this? Pin it Follow us on Pinterest