Unique flowers that are perfect to send for Mother's Day, Valentine's Day or a special birthday. Women love flowers, and they especially love receiving flowers. A beautiful bouquet of flowers delivered to your office or your door is exciting and unexpected. Sending flowers is a wonderful way to show you care and make a person feel special, whether it's your wife's birthday or for mothersday. Of course they are expensive and impractical, that's the point. By sending flowers your saying "I don't care how much it costs, your worth it to me" and that's what we all need to hear occasionally. Anyone can pick up the phone and send a dozen roses, but with a little extra effort you can really make yourself stand out. There are lots of beautiful unique flowers to send for special occasions that you can request from your florist. Here are a few favorites:
Unique Flowers to Send for Special Occasions
- Anemones. Symbolizing love and fertility, these are actually a form of marine life related to corals and jellyfish. Lovely and delicate, they are nicknamed the windflower for their appearance of dancing in the breeze.
- Phalaenopsis Orchids. Also referred to as "moth orchids" these exotic looking blooms are elegant and easy to care for.
- Calla Lilies. Also called trumpet lilies for their graceful curled shape, calla lilies are beautiful and perfect to send for Mother's Day.
- Iris. A gorgeous symbol of faith and admiration, Iris's make beautiful unique bouquets and compliment many other types of flowers.
- Hydrangeas. Romantic and lush, hydrangeas are often used in weddings and also a popular garden bloom. Remind her she's loved with a graceful display of hydrangeas.
- Peonies. Soft and simply beautiful, peonies are a classic flower that only blooms from late April to early June, making it even more special to send.