Bathroom cleaning hacks that will save you time and sanity! Because who loves cleaning bathrooms when you could be watching reality tv 🙂 I'm not a fan of cleaning. I won't lie, it's always the very last thing on my to-do list and the one I begrudgingly mope and poke through. I do however enjoy having a neat and tidy home, I just hate putting in all the work for it. For that reason I have come up with every possible cleaning hack I could to limit my time spent on miserable cleaning duties. Here are a few tips on how to keep your bathroom clean:
Bathroom Cleaning Hacks
- Keep a basket of basic cleaning products in a bucket under the sink. A roll of paper towels, an all-purpose cleaning spray, a pair of gloves and some disposable scrubbing sponges. That way you'll have everything on hand in one place for a quick cleaning routine.
- Disposable toilet brushes are the way to go. Skip the disgusting toilet brush sitting in the corner. These will save you time and make cleaning the toilet bowl a breeze.
- Keep counters clear, store toiletries and necessities in cabinets or baskets. It's much easier and quicker to wipe down a clear space. If you store your everyday items in baskets you'll be able to set them aside and wipe down the counter and sink in seconds.
- Mr. Clean Magic Erasers are a must. Loved by moms and maids worldwide, these work magic on hard to remove stains and wall marks.
- Hang a squeegee in the shower. After you shower run the squeegee over the door and you'll knock out half of the soap scum and grime that sticks to it so wiping it clean next time will be easy.
- Prevent water stains on the shower door by spraying them with an auto water repellant like Rain-X.