This Chicken Salad Grapes recipe is the best Waldorf Salad you’ll ever try, and perfect for packing a tasty lunch.
I love a good chicken salad! I love it on a buttery croissant, in a wrap or on a bed of greens. It’s pretty often my go-to sandwich I pack for my lunch. One of the best chicken salad’s I’ve every tried is the one Dean and Deluca serves. Tender chicken, crunchy apples and celery and sweet grapes all mixed up into a plate of pure deliciousness.
I tried to come up with my own Chicken Salad Grapes recipe that comes close to theirs and this one is pretty amazing. Maybe even better!
Chicken Salad with Grapes
- 1 pound of roasted chicken, chopped
- 1 cup of red grapes halved
- 1/2 cup diced apples
- 1 cup of chopped celery
- 1/2 cup roasted pecans, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1. Combine chicken, celery, grapes, apples and pecans in large bowl
- 2. In a small bowl combine mayonnaise and sugar and stir
- 3. Add mayonnaise blend to the chicken bowl and stir till well combined
- 4. Sprinkle in salt and pepper and stir