Book Club List of great books to read in 2016
So it’s 2016 and your getting your life organized and making all your lists of things your going to do more of this year. Reading is at the top of my list, I would really like to make time to read a few more books this year. Reading is a great way to relax and escape the everyday stressors.
I joined a book club a few years ago and absolutely LOVE it! It’s been amazing meeting so many wonderful women and bonding over books we love and our own stories.
At the beginning of the year we each make a list of books we want to read and then get together to compare our round-ups and decide on our recommended reads.
Here is my list of books:
Book Club List
- Extraordinary Means by Robyn Schneider
- An Uncomplicated Life by Paul Daugherty
- Spark Joy by Marie Kondo
- Daring Greatly by Brene Brown
- All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
- When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi
- Our Souls at Night by Kent Haruf
- Inside the O’Briens by Lisa Genova
- Being Mortal– Medicine and What Matters in the End by Atul Gawande
- Presence: Bringing Your Boldest Self to Your Biggest Challenges by Amy Cuddy
Blog Post Notes: