12 Incredibly Cute Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
Kids love crafts, but the cost of all those supplies can really add up. These 12 incredibly cute Toilet Paper Roll Crafts will keep your kids occupied for hours and not cost you a lot of money. All the designs are simple, require few or no special tools, and most are easy enough for your toddler to enjoy as well.
Toilet Paper Roll Crafts for Kids
- Toilet Paper Train Car. Kids of all ages love trains. This toilet paper train can easily be modified to look like your toddler’s favorite tank engine.
via Kids Activities Blog
- Star Wars Toilet Roll Characters. Star Wars is here to stay. These simple characters would make a perfect activity for older kids on a snow day, and with a huge cast to choose from every child can make someone different. Via MollyMoo at Kids Activities Blog
- MineCraft Toilet Paper creations. Tired of your child staring at his phone for hours on end playing Minecraft? This fun craft will get him creating in the real world, and give his eyes a well-deserved rest.
Via MollyMoo at Kids Activities Blog
- Dragon Toilet Paper Tube Craft. The lunar new year might be over, but kids love dragons all year long. A few simple supplies will get them flying away just like Hiccup.
Via Crystal at Surviving a Teacher’s Salary
- Wiggly Octopus Friends. Do your kids like to live under the sea? This simple octopus could also become a squid, or a jellyfish too.
vVa Michelle McInerney & MollyMoo at Kids Activities Blog
- Toilet Roll Ninjas. These Ninja’s are bound to get even to most reluctant crafter to the table. They are quick and easy and completely awesome.
Via Michelle McInerney | MollyMoo at Kids Activities Blog
- Rocket Ship. Let your budding astronaut start her adventures with a few sheets of craft paper and empty toilet paper tube. She’ll be exploring the stars in no time.
Via My Teaching Station
- Minion Minions are everywhere. These are perfect to entertain the hoard at your next themed birthday party. Via Michelle at Crafty Morning
- Robot Cardboard Tube Craft. Have a child who prefers to make their own creation? These little robots are completely customizable. A great way to use up those leftover bits in the craft bin.
Via Donella at Glue Sticks and Gumdrops
- Shark Toilet Paper craft. Shark Attack. The ocean’s greatest predator can be prowling in your kitchen in one afternoon with only a few simple supplies. Via Donella at Glue Sticks and Gumdrops
- Paper Animals. Too cold for the Zoo? Let your child create one at home. Monkeys, lions, elephants, even a crocodile. And there’s no admission fee. Via Sarah at Frugal Fun for Boys
- Snowmen. Stuck at home on a snow day, but its too cold to play outside? Try making a snowman indoors. Via Linda at Craftaholics Anonymous
Have your own fun toilet paper creations you’d like to share? Post it to our Facebook page
Find these and more fun toilet paper roll ideas on our Pinterest Board
[pin_board url=”https://www.pinterest.com/forkidsandmoms/kids-crafts-toilet-paper-roll-crafts/” size=”custom” image_width=”150″ board_width=”900″ board_height=”450″]