Cool math games for kids that your little mastermind will love. Math games are a fun way to get your kids interested in math and entertain them at the same. There are lots of cool games for kids online and best of all they’re free! Woo hoo! We’ve rounded up links to our favorites and some cool learning games to build your child’s math skills while they’re having fun. Check them out….
Cool Math Games for Kids- Free Online Games
- Coolmath4kids.com. This site has an “amusement park of math” games for all ages. From counting and simple addition to fractions, you’ll find tons of games to challenge your child.
- PBS Kids Math Games. Learn math skills while playing fun games featuring your favorite characters like Curious George and members of Sesame Street. PBS has some really great games for children that teach basic concepts in an exciting, memorable way.
- Funbrain.com– Funbrain is a great educational site for kids. You’ll find lot’s of cool online math games with bright, colorful visuals. Solve math problems in the math arcade, play ball with math or blast off into space by answering math questions.
- Kidsnumbers.com – A site built by teachers filled with free math resources for kids, including lots of cool math games and worksheets to teach addition, subtraction, multiplication and more.
- Primary Games Lots of free math games for preschoolers on up. Play Mathepillar or choose another fun game by grade or categories like “arcade games.” Plus there’s a Primary Games mobile app
Blog post notes
For kids, coolmathgames , cool math games for kids, cool math for kids com