Green drink recipes that are nutritious, delicious and energizing to give your body a boost.
Green drinks are a great way to get the nutrients you need from fruits and vegetables without having to plan and prep a full meal. Drinking a green drink that’s full of goodness has a ton of benefits, from boosting your metabolism and giving you extra energy to making your skin clearer and helping with digestive problems. Plus smoothies make it easier to hide the taste of veggies like kale that are loaded with great nutrition.
Benefits of Kale
- Kale is one of the most nutrient dense foods you can find. A single cup of kale contains more than the recommended daily amount of vitamin a, vitamin k, and vitamin c
- It’s also packed with over a dozen other key nutrients
- Kale is loaded with anti-oxidants
- Kale can help lower your cholesterol
- Kale boasts several cancer fighting compounds
Here’s a Kale Smoothie from our list of healthy green drink recipes that taste great and are good for your body.
Green Drink Recipes – Healthy Kale Smoothie Recipe
Kale Smoothie Green Drink
Write a review
- 1 cup coconut water
- 2 cups stemmed and chopped kale
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 ripe banana chopped
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend till smooth.
- Serve immediately.
For Kids and Moms - The Modern Parents Guide to Life Blog https://forkidsandmoms.com/
For moms green drink recipe, veggie smoothie recipes and green juice recipes